[ydl-gen] Online Chinese Language Support Help?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu May 3 18:11:24 MDT 2007

Hi There!

I'm just guessing but see if Firefox even sees the installed fonts in
the first place. Just open the Firefox preferences select Content and
then Note the Fonts and Colors section. Choose the pop up selection to
choose the default font and size you believe to be best.

That's my guess.

Best wishes... Derick.