[ydl-gen] Online Chinese Language Support Help?

執事尼古拉 DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com
Thu May 3 20:26:53 MDT 2007

Hi Derick,

        Unfortunately, none of the fonts available seem to help this. I
would think any UTF-8 font should be able to show the Chinese characters,
but no such luck.

        Oddly enough, about half of Japanese Kanji works on sites like
http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/ but none of my Chinese of
http://euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20 nor
http://orthodox.blogspot.com work at all.

--