[ydl-gen] Mac-on-Linux?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri May 4 00:01:20 MDT 2007

I recall MOL being popular when a much earlier system of the Mac OS was
in use (9?) and one needed to boot from it to get into YDL. As Apple
moved to OS X and chose to drop the PPC entirely MOL also became, at
least for me, superfluous as I choose to live within YDL nearly
exclusively. I am aware that not everyone would share my thoughts on
this matter, however I do believe that due to all the changes which
occurred a lot of persons lost interest in MOL as a tool in itself.

Before I express another word, I will share that I did find a wiki
discussing MOL located here:

http://mac-on-linux.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Good luck... Derick.