[ydl-gen] kernel-ps3 source?

Toan T Nguyen nguyenthetoan at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:32:37 MDT 2007

Thanks. I got it installed and compile truecrypt smoothly.

One more problem remains, TrueCrypt requires device-mapper and it says
that "kernel device mapper support CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM) is disabled" in
the PS3 kernel. Should I enable this and recompile the kernel? I don't
want to mess-up my current working kernel.