[ydl-gen] e17 screensaver question

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:25:35 MDT 2007

On Sun, 20 May 2007 13:52:45 -0400 Derick Centeno
<aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:

> After the black screensaver activates, and I return to use the
> desktop I notice that the fonts and desktop are completely messed
> up.  Artifacts are everywhere.  When I exit e17, even the login
> screen is messed up.
>
> Anyone have a clue regarding what is occurring and how to stop it?

The E17 screensaver was not working well at the time that the YDL
snapshot of E17 was taken.  The E17 screensaver works much better now
and I'm working on a new release of E17 for YDL.  Put it this way, I
avoided using the old screensaver, but now I use the new one all the
time.

For now I would recommend not using the E17 screensaver that comes
with YDL.