[ydl-gen] e17 screensaver question

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun May 20 17:09:12 MDT 2007

Thanks for the explanation, Dave.  I look forward to seeing and using it.
I've been a long time fan of enlightenment from way back; I'll be happy
to see what comes along this time.
By the way, there will be a module included to control the screensaver
and choose different screensaver images this time, yes?