[ydl-gen] e17 screensaver question

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun May 20 17:18:42 MDT 2007

On Sun, 20 May 2007 19:09:12 -0400 Derick Centeno
<aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation, Dave.  I look forward to seeing and using
> it. I've been a long time fan of enlightenment from way back; I'll be
> happy to see what comes along this time.
> By the way, there will be a module included to control the
> screensaver and choose different screensaver images this time, yes?

There are three windows to control anything related to screen saving.
I think that is too many, but I'm not writing that part of the code.
One of them lets you choose from the installed E17 backgrounds, even
animated ones.  You can also integrate with an external screensaver
from one of these control windows, and a few other things I have not
played with yet.