[ydl-gen] Wireless : How to WPA-AES? Where's files to rebuild wired?

David White db_white at comcast.net
Mon May 21 21:07:04 MDT 2007

Did the update for wireless and realized too late that making WPA-AES work
wasn't obvious.  Can someone please provide a recipe on how to configure /
enable it?

In the meantime, I'd like to revert back to wired, but the "manually
rebuild" the config files is a bit beyond my skills.  What can I run that
will auto-config the wired network?  Alternately, where can I pick up a
"vanilla" set of starter files to get me back on the air?

Thanks in advance!
Dave White