[ydl-gen] Gambas on YDL 5.0.2

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 14:53:15 MST 2007

Hi Tomasz:

According to the Gambas project (http://gambas.sourceforge.net/), just click on Introduction on the left column when you get there, Gambas is comprised of 5 separate programs.

Questions:  Is it possible that you grabbed from Fedora extras only a portion or part of what you needed?  How did you install Gambas?  Did you use yum?  Did you inform yum properly regarding how to access Fedora Extras, so that it could acquire all the depedencies needed by each of the 5 component programs?