[ydl-gen] Gambas on YDL 5.0.2

tomasz brymora tomekpilot at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 19:33:07 MST 2007

Hi Derick!
Just got home and tried running it from the command
line and I get 'Segmentation fault'

Here are the extra repos that I got gambas from:
repositories:
[dribble]
name=Dribble for Fedora 5 - ppc
baseurl=http://dribble.org.uk/repo/5/ppc
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

[fedora-extras]
name=Fedora Extras
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/ppc
gpgcheck=0

[livna-stable]
name=Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5/ppc
gpgcheck=0

Installed it through Applications > Add/Remove
Software
and I'm showing 18 packages in all, each one ending in
.fc5.ppc

Looking in the /usr/bin I have:
gambas
gambas-database-manager

... well, I just did some googling for 'gambas:
Segmentation fault' and it seems to show with all
sorts of ppc distros : (

Anys thoughts? Thanks in advance. T