[ydl-gen] rtld(GNU_HASH)

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Sat Nov 17 14:01:02 MST 2007

I need a newer version of glibc than the one in YDL 5 (glibc2.4) in
order to build a package which needs rtld. I have upgraded to YDL
5.02 and would like to try to install glibc2.5. I can follow the
directions for installing the SDK 2.1, but apparently one needs an
enhanced account to do this. Can I get the stuff from the IBM website
or is there a place on the TSS website which doesn't require an
enhanced account? I can also probably get the glibc2.5 rpm elsewhere;
I assume this will work as well. Finally, will this provide a version
of glibc which provides rtld? Thanks.

Warren Nagourney