[ydl-gen] Yellowdog 5.0.2 Install Issues

Rob Hines Jr. rhines at sdf-eu.org
Tue Oct 2 09:58:45 MDT 2007

I just installed Yellowdog on a lampshade iMac, and it all went very
smoothly, no errors of any kind, but when I try and do the first boot, it
comes back with an error about not being able to find
libdevmapper.so.1.0.2, and it stops the boot, wanting me to fix the system
so it can mount the partitions.

Anyone have any ideas why it's doing this?

--
Rob

----
Rob Hines Jr.
Systems Administrator

----
"Learn to handle requests that ultimately
will be turned down without the customer
feeling as though they have been told no."
 		- my immediate supervisor
----

SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.org