[ydl-gen] package repository?

NeoAmsterdam YellowDog at NeoAmsterdam.net
Sun Oct 7 14:23:31 MDT 2007

I have found that Fedora 5's PowerPC Extras play nicely with Yellow
Dog.  Here is the file I added to my yum repos:

===== BEGIN /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-5-extras.repo =====

[fedora-extras]
name=Fedora 5 Extras
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/ppc/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

===== END /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-5-extras.repo =====

Once installed, you should be able to use pirut (?) and/or yum to get
the packages you want.  I used it in order to get KOffice and Kile
onto my Yellow Dog PowerBook.

	- NeoAmsterdam