[ydl-gen] YDL 5 installation on Xserve

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 05:26:49 MDT 2007

> I wasn't aware parted did non-DOS partitioning schemes.  I suppose I
> could try that too.

A quick read using man or info could hopefully clarify whether it fits
your specific needs.  You already know the obvious:

$man parted

========
 "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.