[ydl-gen] Sagitta ISOs

NeoAmsterdam neoamsterdam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:55:29 MST 2008

On Dec 3, 2008, at 7:30 AM, Derick Centeno wrote:

> discovered via a google search two locations on the web where they
> appear to remain in existence.  However I'm very leary regarding how
> stable or workable they are.  However if you or anyone is really
> desperate to try them they are here:
>
> http://fenopy.com/torrent/Yellow_Dog_Linux_4_1/MjkzNTk=/index.html
>
> http://www.technotux.org/html/Article3079.html

Technotux's server and Fenopy's tracker both returned a 404 (file not
found) error.

On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:21 AM, PeterH wrote:

> Oregon State U, which formerly had mirrors of 2, 3 and 4, and 5 and
> 6, now has only 5 and 6.
>
> 4 is perhaps most important for those who are attempting a Linux
> PowerPC install onto a pre-G3 model.

I have a print of 3.0 (3.0.1?) which is the latest version that I can
run on my 9600/300, but I'm highly disappointed that 4.0 (and 4.1)
have been retracted from the mirrors.  It's a damn shame that they're
no longer readily accessible - solid distros those two were... ;-(

I'm fairly certain that I have a copy of both floating around here
somewhere, so as soon as I have time to find them, I'll make the ISOs
available.