[ydl-gen] Sagitta ISOs

PeterH peterh5322 at rattlebrain.com
Wed Dec 3 17:59:53 MST 2008

On Dec 3, 2008, at 3:55 PM, NeoAmsterdam wrote:

>> 4 is perhaps most important for those who are attempting a Linux
>> PowerPC install onto a pre-G3 model.
>
> I have a print of 3.0 (3.0.1?) which is the latest version that I can
> run on my 9600/300, but I'm highly disappointed that 4.0 (and 4.1)
> have been retracted from the mirrors.  It's a damn shame that they're
> no longer readily accessible - solid distros those two were... ;-(

A agree.

I have purchased a number of Apple Network Servers (ANSes), perhaps
Apple's first true server.

One of my NINE ... yes, nine ANSes ... came with A/IX already
installed, and with its install disk, but all the others are all
diskless.

Kernels and other supporting software is available for ANSes in YDL
2, 3 and 4 flavors, with full support for the ANS' front panel LCD
display.

My ultimate goal is to use those ANSes as DSN servers, or other
related functions.

All except one (the one ANS 500) are ANS 700s and have dual PSUs for
fully redundant power.