[ydl-gen] Wireless Does Not Connect on Startup - YDL6

John Frankish frankish at dubai.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Jul 23 07:42:47 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have my ps3 wireless working OK with wep after startup, but it will
not connect automatically on boot/re-boot which means samba shares in
fstab, etc do not mounted on boot/reboot.

I can see that udhcpc is trying to connect in the boot messages, but
it does not manage to do so. Once booted, I need to use the network
configuration menu deactivate then activate to establish the
connection. Note that "connect on boot" is checked in the network
configuration menu.

Is a "sleep 5" or similar required somewhere?

Regards
John