[ydl-gen] Problem sharing printer via Samba

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sat Jun 14 14:03:19 MDT 2008

Hi Matt:

Your question got me thinking and I realized that it's been a long
while since I worked with this kind of detail.  So I found a link to
a reference which provides the information which I felt was as
complete as it should be.  There are links from there to other
resources regarding Webmin, Cups, etc which should be useful in
helping you spot your errors; that is, you'll see your errors as you
go through the references.  Here's the link:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/1625.html

I have no use for Windows but even instructions for how to get it to
see the same thing linux does is also included.

All the best...