[ydl-gen] YDL 6.0 libcairo

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Tue Jun 24 07:52:09 MDT 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:00:24 -0700
Kevin Diggs <kevdig at hypersurf.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       I was messing around trying to get the kernel gconfig thing to
> display on an x86 (i.e. little endian server). It took me longer than I
care
> to admit to figure out why my fix was not ... compilin' right.
>
>       Anyone know why libcairo seems to compile debug? I tried doing a:
>
> rpmbuild -bc SPECS/cairo.spec...

With respect to the work you've already done it's a shame you didn't notice
that the latest stable release is 1.2.4-4 which is available here:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libc/libcairo.html

Perhaps it's me, but you are trying to fix a package running or designed to
run on an x86 Linux box, yes?  So how is anything within the PowerPC/Cell
family
pertinent?

=====
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.