[ydl-gen] wont install

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:52:19 MDT 2008

Have you compared the checksum of the image you possess to the one
available on the YDL images server? Perhaps the *image* you have is corrupt.

Also, most people don't appreciate having the question submitted *six*
times. Ask *once*, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

-Hal

SHA1SUM of the ISO:

9a5de1680f672ce764b7a0b2633497bfc54a880d  yellowdog-6.0-ppc-DVD.iso