[ydl-gen] VMware or Virtual box

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Thu May 1 14:25:38 MDT 2008

Vmware is a proprietary product; you'll have to contact them as to how close
they abide with or cooperate with GPL based systems such as YDL, or even if
they are aware if their product will run within YDL.

As regards a Flash work alike, there is Gnash, which you can install via
yum.  However I cannot address how Gnash works with Youtube.