[ydl-gen] FUSE

Chris chrisonthelists at cenolan.com
Mon May 12 15:24:06 MDT 2008

By coincidence I was also investigating FUSE on YDL6 today and came to
the same conclusion. Tomorrow I'm going to rebuild the kernel with fuse
as a module and I'll report back here on my success or otherwise and any
instructions I can provide. I think I'm going to rebuild the kernel into
an RPM so that hopefully it will be easier to install.

It would be nice if the ydl kernel maintainers could include fuse
support in the default ydl kernel config in future...
Best