[ydl-gen] FUSE

Chris chrisonthelists at cenolan.com
Tue May 13 09:27:22 MDT 2008

I have got the FUSE kernel module installed and working perfectly under
YDL6.

As promised here is my guide to building and installing the FUSE capable
kernel:

http://www.cenolan.com/2008/05/building-custom-kernel-rpm-fuse-ydl-6/

Also a short guide to mounting an FTP filesystem using FUSE and CurlFtpFs:

http://www.cenolan.com/2008/05/mounting-an-ftp-filesystem-on-ydl6/

Enjoy
Chris