[ydl-gen] Help for a newbie

pocatellomac at cableone.net pocatellomac at cableone.net
Wed Oct 29 19:58:42 MDT 2008

Hello

My name is Erick I'm the system admin for two Mac based labs at Idaho State University.  We are currently running an open
directory server off of Panther server.  We upgraded to leopard clients and open directory doesn't work that well.  I'm thinking of
migrating our server to Yellow dog linux, but need to know if you can serve Macs and open directory from Linux.  Has anyone
done this.  My machine is a Dual dual core 2.5 Ghz G5 with 8GB of RAM and 2 TB of storage.

Any Suggestions?

Erick