[ydl-gen] AutoFS with LDAP on YDL 6 on PS3

Mike mike at csits.net
Fri Feb 20 02:38:20 MST 2009

Folks,

I'm running YDL on my PS3 and I'm trying to use automounter.  My
Automounter maps are stored on my LDAP server.  Does anyone know how to
get this to work as it currently does not.  I think the problem is that
/usr/lib/autofs/autofs-ldap-auto-master is not there.  All the other
files are in /usr/lib/autofs as I would expect.  Is there another
package that I need to install?  I have tried searching the package
manager for things like autofs and ldap but not turned anything up.  Is
there a package that provides /usr/lib/autofs/autofs-ldap-auto-master or
is there something else that I need to do to get this working with LDAP?

Cheers,
Mike.