[ydl-gen] Cannot "yum upgrade" from ydl-6 to ydl-6.1

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sun Jan 11 06:39:35 MST 2009

Hi John:

I'm pleased to discover of your success and that your approach appears
to be working for you.  I recall coming across a dated, but
still useful, explanation discussing upgrading across versions.
Unfortunately I had not recalled exactly where the reference was
located.

It does correct my previous submission on this topic however at the risk
of reading too much into a phrase, I would like to highlight and
express my modified concern.

The link is here: http://us.fixstars.com/products/faq/upgrade.shtml

The phrase, embedded in the first sentence reflecting my caution begins
with "usually".  Hopefully, recalling this could be helpful in the
future should you need to track down a recurring anomaly.