[ydl-gen] Brand new to YDL on G4 Cube

Martin onesiddhartha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:32:19 MST 2009

I just installed YDL for the first time on my Apple G4 Cube. But I need
some help. I looked on the support pages and found a page that is
supposed to help to get an Apple AirPort card working but it was not
much help. Does anyone have any more explicit direction on how to get
the wireless to work? I don't understand most of what was on the support
page -
http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/ydl_6.x/airport-extreme.shtml -

I tried running the command to "discover the version of AirPort" I have
but it just says 'command not found'.

Is there an easier way to get the AirPort card to connect to an AirPort
Extreme wireless base station?

Please advise