[ydl-gen] Slow ibook X11 (2D)

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Thu Jan 22 14:34:56 MST 2009

Hi Warren:

I've noticed your comments along with everyone else's and it's pretty
clear you aren't interested in server stuff or nearly any thing else
other than your theme.

In any case Warren, you've been a gentleman about your complaints.  So
hopefully pointing out the link below will also help you find the tools
which could help you get going.  I believed it would interest you that
Windowmaker is available for YDL via Fedora Extras.  Believe it or not I
found it via a link from Fixstars web pages,
please don't blame Kai.  He might have forgotten it was even available.
  In any case that Fixstars link points here:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/ppc/

I have to think about it a bit, but perhaps you already know there
should be a way to code yum so that it incorporates Fedora Extras into
it's search and installation routines.  When yum was simpler, the
solution was easier.  A little concentration never hurt anyone.  If I
figure something out I'll post it somewhere, unless of course you figure
it out first.  Then by all means I'm sure you'll post it in some thread
we all can refer to.

All the best...