[ydl-gen] Internet freezes after downloading for a while on a PS3

Stéphane Thibaud snthibaud at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:21:47 MDT 2009

Hey Derick,

I completely disabled the firewall and checked for the policy of the
internet provider, but it only has a fair use policy. I downloaded several
GB in Windows on my laptop without problems on the same network. Furthermore
rebooting solves the problem for a while, so it seems unlikely that the ISP
blocks the connection. Thanks for replying on this issue anyway! I'll take a
look at the yellowdog-board too, but I already googled around the world
three times ;-) . Maybe someone could try to reproduce it on another PS3...
if I find someone myself I'll mail again (I think it's reproducable since I
did a fresh default install of YDL with SabNZBD running from the folder).

Yours Sincerely,

Stéphane Thibaud