[ydl-gen] FileSystem Remount Readonly Issue - Help Please

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Fri Jul 24 13:11:32 MDT 2009

Hi Dene:

Regarding your problem of recovering files I had recommended that you download
and compile the source for something called foremost.  Since I last mentioned
foremost here on the list, I've been working with it and found some references
which are helpful.  I thought to submit the links for those references here for
you and others to use:

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/linux/articles/34156.aspx/

http://learnsecurityonline.com/vid/foremost/Foremost_Basics.html/

All the best...