[ydl-gen] USB modem

BKapp at turntown.co.za BKapp at turntown.co.za
Fri Jun 5 07:55:34 MDT 2009

Hi all

I have a Vodafone USB modem, model K3565-Z. There are drivers for various
operating Linux operating systems, but I do not see any for use with a PS3.
Please assist as I would like to plug this modem into the PS3 to go onto
the web.

Regards

Brend

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. The recipient is responsible for virus checking this email and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify us and delete this email; you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Turner & Townsend does not accept any liability for any loss or damage from your receipt or use of this email.

For further information and registration details visit our website http://www.turnerandtownsend.com