[ydl-gen] PS3 recovery boot

rhubbell Rhubbell at iHubbell.com
Thu Sep 17 09:45:17 MDT 2009

Thanks Derick. I have fixed it. Not sure how you translated what I asked
into "How can I edit the file on the dvd?". (^:

Once I figured out kboot was really busybox I got to the yaboot.conf on
the hdd and rebooted and got a gui.

The issue was that the video mode was wrong and was unable to
access the system.