[ydl-gen] PS3 recovery boot

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Fri Sep 18 07:54:05 MDT 2009

Glad you were able to fix it.

Regarding translation:  It is always a risk to decipher what is
actually being asked when the description of a problem or difficulty
has multiple interpretations and nuances.  Unlike direct person to
person communications which nearly everyone is used to, communication
via the internet is perhaps the easiest to both misunderstand and
misinterpret.  The risk I took was to follow one possible
interpretation which turned out to be wrong.

Explaining how I made that interpretation is unnecessary as you
resolved your difficulty anyway.  I referred you to an official link
to Fixstar's website as I believed the articles there would address
some aspect of your query.  I hope that this was a good guess.

All the Best...