[ydl-gen] Powerbook G4 '12 1.33 GHz shutdown issue

Julian West jwest184 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:35:39 JST 2010

Hello everyone,

I just installed Yellow Dog 6.2 on my Powerbook G4 '12, 133 GHz.  Seems to
be working great, exept one issue.

I've updated all the packages to the latest and it still shuts down when
it's on idle which happens after about 30 minutes of being idle.  this
doesn't appear to be from excessive cpu usage.  I've observed the cpu via
system monitor and that seems to be working fine.

I'm suspecting it's a power configuration issue.  I didn't have this problem
when I had Panther installed.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Julian