[ydl-gen] Installation fail on Blade JS22

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul somsak at inox.co.th
Thu Jan 14 16:44:13 JST 2010

Hello,

Sorry if the question seems too stupid, but we are desperately trying to
find the answer on this but no exact answers found yet.

We are trying to install YDL6.2 on an IBM Blade JS22. However, we could not
get pass even the yaboot prompt, the installer failed immediately after
couldn't find the exact answer on this, despite that IBM Blade JS2x is
listed as supported hardware.

If YDL6.2 is really not supported on JS22, could you suggest any free linux
distribution that support such hardware?

Thanks,

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul

somsak at inox.co.th