[ydl-gen] Java on PS3

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sat Jan 16 01:03:56 JST 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:02:13 +0000
Pat Wall <pjwall at mac.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:49:19 +0000
> Pat Wall <pjwall at mac.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:45:24 -0500
> > Derick Centeno <dcenteno at ydl.net> wrote:

> You must symbolically link the plug-in, rather than copy it, so that
> the browser and plug-in can locate the JVM."
>
> Presumably if it doesn't register in the first instance it can't crash
> Firefox.

Hi Pat,

I appreciate your clarification.  However, I've not experienced any
crashes or difficulties Firefox within YDL 6.2 resulting from the method
I posted.  Indeed, despite the advice recommending a symbolic or soft
link I was able to play on my old favorite game site which is very java
intensive using the method I posted previously.

The version of Firefox I'm using is the standard release which was
installed in YDL 6.2.

=========
Refranes/Popular sayings:
The Taino say:No hay mal que por bien no venga.
There is no evil out of which good cannot blossom.