[ydl-gen] Boot error

angelo angelo_da_re at alice.it
Sat Jan 16 14:16:28 JST 2010

Hello everyone ! Some time ago, I had a blackout while YDL 6.2 was
running. Since then, I get this message after starting udev: error at "!
/etc/X11/Xmodmap". I'm running YDL on a PS3 40 GB, which I expanded to
250 GB, European version, with GameOS 3.10.  After  giving this error,
everything works fine.  Can anyone tell me what this message means and
how to fix it ?
Keep in mind that I'm a newcomer to Linux, so please explain
straightforward.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Angelo.