[ydl-gen] PS3 update problem

Robert Black Robert.A.Black at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 9 00:24:07 JST 2010

Does anyone have the PS3 .PUP update file that the hacker named George
Holtz used to overcome the problem Sony caused by eliminating the
"Other OS" option?

I cannot use an .exe file; I have a PPC Mac G4 at home. I need the
actual file, otherwise, my YDL 6.2 installation on the PS3 that I
spent an inordinate amount of time configuring will be inacessable
before long.

Thanks.

Robert A. Black

Research Meteorologist                  4301 Rickenbacker Cswy.
NOAA/AOML/HRD                            Miami, FL 33149-1026

Ph:   (305) 361-4314
FAX: (305) 361-4528 (NEW)

E-Mail: Robert.A.Black at noaa.gov
(Any opinions expressed are mine alone, not NOAA policy)