[ydl-gen] Won't Boot YDL with Power Mac G5 1.6 GHz machine

Keith kilowattradio at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 09:37:52 JST 2010

I'm having a problem booting any Yellow Dog Linux for PPC with my Power Mac
PPC w 1.6 GHz processor. If I put in a Mac Disk and hold down the C on the
keyboard Mac OS X PPC disks boots fine. If I put in any YDL DVD in the drive
the YDL PPC DVD will not boot and the machine Boots Mac OS X Tiger from the
HDD.
I have also burned the YDL DVD at slowest speeds and on different DVD
burners with the same result.

 Anyone know what I should check or do to get YDL PPC DVD to boot?
--
Best Regards, Keith
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/