[ydl-gen] Help with PPC Apple G5

Lenox, Billy AMRDEC/Sentient Corp. billy.lenox at us.army.mil
Tue Oct 26 20:35:26 JST 2010

I have only One Ethernet port on the G5 and have changed
Out the Cable with 5 others and it is not the Cable.
I have reset the HP switch it is plugged into at least
5 times and I have done a ifconfig -a and can see that it
Is there and online. It is active under the Network Settings
And the FIREWALL is disabled and still the system says
It is installed and will not PING anything at all.
Fresh Install of YDL on the system. Am I forgetting to do something else?

Billy