[ydl-gen] quid ps3 linux after 2012 - addendum

Thomas Carlson tcarlson at sharedcup.com
Sat Mar 12 01:47:04 JST 2011

Derick:

Debian is still actively developing a desktop PPC version, the newest stable release, Squeeze, having been released just this past February.  Now, it's on to Wheezy.

I am at the moment installing the latest test version, just out today, on my PowerMac G4 digital audio.  Hopefully, a bug in the Squeeze installer that assigned the wrong sound module to my particular machine has been fixed.

True, no one is making any money off this endeavor.  But, the bottom line is not the only line.

Cheers, Tom