[ydl-gen] YDL for CUDA 6.3

Robert Spykerman robert.spykerman at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:07:13 JST 2011

Dear All,

I have just discovered that fixstars have just got off a 6.3 release on
their x86 CUDA distribution and am just downloading it to have a look.
Notably, I found out about it not from fixstars themselves but rather:

http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7860

Does anyone know anything about this release? I am wondering if it is all
worthwhile looking at in the first place given that it appears on
superficial googling there is very little chatter on the net, at least
publicly, about their CUDA releases whatsoever in the first place. Not a lot
even here. Where do their users hang out?

I am just wondering about the future of their x86 release(s) and if there's
any point at all trying it out.

Could I ask if anyone here is in the know, or could point me to the right
place?

Cheers,

Robert