need Airport help

Galen Senogles yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody, I am running yellow dog linux on my
powerbook G3 (pismo).  I am having problems trying to
get my airport going.  I have the 'getting started
with yellow dog linux' book, and the only part on the
airport is in the back, and I have done everything in
the book many times over, and I still can't get it
going.  I know my airport works, becuase I use it on
os 9 everyday.  I went onto the yellow dog linux
web-site and the how-to is the same as in the book, so
can anybody help out thier??  If need be I'll write in
my next e-mail every step I did.