unable to mount cd (iBook 2 2001)

mutex yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
13 Apr 2002 23:36:06 -0600

make sure you don't have any shells in that directory, or any
applications accessing files in that directory.  It counts them as being
"in-use".  After that it should work.  If you want to correctly setup
your cdrom drive so that all you have to do is mount /mnt/cdrom, then go
check out the /etc/fstab file, the format is pretty self explanitory,
and there is even a man page.

Dave