possible 'dumb newbie' post

Lawrinson, Martin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:51:09 +0100

ok, is it possible to use yup to install kde3? i have it all on a cd as the
correct rpms if that makes a difference. As i'm havin problems resolving
dependencies. If so how is it done in fisher price, luser level instuctions
please :-). I have it all on a cd as the correct rpms if that makes a
difference.

thanks

martin.

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.   Please
note that communications sent by or to any person through our computer
systems may be viewed by other employees of ours.  Email traffic may be
monitored.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager
by telephone on 0113 243 2701