Cursor-problem with YDL2.2 and PowerBook

Paolo G. Cordone yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:39:37 +0100

At 08:19 +0100 18/4/2002, David Johnston wrote:

>What cured it for me was to make sure that you specify the
>accelerated graphics option in Xconfiguration (despite this being
>flagged as the less reliable option). Turn it off and mouse freezes
>in centre of KDE desktop, turn it back on and all OK.

David,

Many thanks for your suggestion. It is interesting how the system
reacts differently for the different configurations. I tried what you
suggested, but the problem persisted. What cured that was switching
from graphical to text-based login. Everything was fine after that!
Go figure...

Cheers,

Paolo
--