Beige Desktop G3 Dual eth interfaces a problem?

Jeff Petersen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:42:34 -0400

Apparently so. I have tried the usual GUI approach to setting up my
interfaces. I think my eth0 interface doesn't work (It won't work when i
boot into OS 9.2.2). SO I set eth0 to 10.0.1.100 and set eth1 (the card
that works) to 10.0.0.14. I can ping lo and myself on both interfaces
but not out into the world at large. I have some leads to follow from
the HOWTOs but I thought I would draw on the power of experience here at
the YDL mailing list as well. Thanks in advance for any help that you
may be able to offer.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen