Instructions for burning install CD

Eric D. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:44:45 -0400

on 5/8/02 10:48, Craigery & Katherine Dennis at ckdennis@mac.com wrote:

> I have Toast 5.0 and the ISO disk image for YDL 2.3 I have successfully
> loaded the disk image into Toast under the "ISO" burning selection.
> Everything burned fine to the disk, but the YDL installer just keeps asking
> me for the install CD. I'm assuming that means it's not recognizing the CD I
> burned. I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere, but I'm brand new
> at all of this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craigery

What computer are you running, how much RAM, what kind of CD-ROM (stock or
replacement), etc.?

Eric.

PS Can you read the burnt CD in OS 9 or OS X -- if so, I suspect that you're
suffering from a hardware quirk?

PS #2 Did you "mount" the ISO disk image using Toast 5.0

PS #3 Upgrade to Toast 5.1.3 -- it's more stable than the previous 5.0.x
versions.