CDROM won't boot

Mark Felderman yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:30:00 -0700

Dennis,

You might see if Toast version 4 has the "Mount disk image" selection
under the Utilities menu.
I used Toast 5 on OS X to make a bootable 'dayton' cd, so I am not
farmiliar with the Toast 4 menus, sorry.
I downloaded the ydl iso to the desktop, opened Toast, choose from the
Utilities menu: "Mount disk image," and then under the "copy" function
choose the disk image I mounted through the Utilities menu.

This produced a bootable disk that responded to the "c" key.

Hope this helps:)