About to Give up on YDL for PM 6500s

Chuck Coleman yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:38:13 -0700

on 8/20/02 2:24 PM, Jared Pedroza at jpedroza@stevendavidmusic.com wrote:

> I have to disagree. I think that we as mac users are spoiled when it
> comes to hardware integration. On windows you have many of the same
> problems with drivers. I have to ask, does terrasoft list the NIC as
> being supported?

It is not listed. I went with the chipset on the card. I know that card is
good because it works fine on OS9x. So I am going through one card at a time
and then playing with the settings on each different driver.

Even Windoz is not this bad. I run 98 on my PeeCee and while it is not as
easy as Mac, Linux makes Windoz look as easy as a Mac.

Chuck